While we’re excited for the CDC update regarding COVID-19 and the potential for relaxing restrictions in Virginia, we are still requiring masks for everyone coming into the store during operating hours for the foreseeable future.
- Although all our staff members have received at least one shot now, none of us are yet fully vaccinated.
- At present, we have children who come in who are not yet eligible for vaccination due to their age.
- We do not want to police individuals’ vaccination status as they come in the door.
That said, if you cannot or prefer not to wear a mask, we are happy to work with you on that!
- We are expanding the option for individual shopping to every day! If you would like to make an appointment, you can email or call us and set that up for any day before or after we are officially open.
- We will gladly look for books for you if you send an email with a request, and have it ready for pick up whenever you’re available to come by!
Thank you for your understanding and support. This has been a rough year on all of us, and we will continue working to support the community, and do our part to keep people safe and healthy.
Books on Alibris (books listed online are also available here in the store)